The Civil Quarterly (TCQ) features original research collected quarterly from civil contractors, engineers and owners. The research provides a snapshot of the current business health of contractors operating in the dynamic civil sector, and each issue also offers insights into some of the many trends that are transforming the sector through research, interviews and feature articles. This quarterâ€™s issue features:
- The latest on civil contractorsâ€™ business conditions, including their confidence in the market, expected revenue and profitability, and skilled worker shortages and their impacts.
- New data and a feature on the use of BIM and digital twins in civil construction that demonstrate the progress of digital transformation in civil construction.
- New data and an interview on how civil contractors and engineers address mental health issues with their staff, including valuable resources discussed in the interview that contractors can immediately access to help their organizations with this challenge.
- The latest on civil contractorsâ€™ business conditions, including their confidence in the market, expected revenue and profitability, and supply chain issues.
- New data on how civil engineers and contractors deal with uncertainty, and an interview with Richard Branch, DCNâ€™s chief economist, on the factors causing uncertainty in construction.
- New data on data-driven safety, plus a feature on how award-winning civil contractors are using data to improve their safety programs.